Hellsing Ultimate is an action horror genre anime laden with gore, Nazis and undead lead by the aforementioned Nazis. Amongst all the bloodshed and bloodfeeding by Alucard within this series, a handful of power and iconic women can be found on three different sides. Sir Integra Hellsing, Seras Victoria, Yumie Takagi, Heinkel Wolfe, Zorin Blitz
- Sir Integra Hellsing is the dark-skinned Protestant Knight and leader of the Hellsing Organization. She uses the Organization in service to the British crown and the Anglican Church, to the extent of siccing Alucard, the vampire once known as Vlad Dracul; against supernatural threats to either faction. She can also hold her own through guile, cunning and an elegant sword-cane, making her one of the most popular anime women.
- Seras Victoria was a police officer until a run-in with some vampires nearly cost her her life. Alucard discovered her dying body and chose to save her by making her a vampire. She utilizes her vampiric strength to wield weapons like a 13.7mm rifle, a pair of 120 pound, 30mm cannons and a 365 kg belt-fed upgrade of the cannons.
- Yumie Takagi is a devout Japanese nun of the Catholic faith who relishes the chance to use her superior swordsmanship against enemies of her faith. She grew up with Heinkel Wolfe.
- Heinkel Wolfe is one horror anime character that appears as an androgynous, blonde-haired German who favors firearms in contrasts to her melee-focused friend Yumie.
- Zorin Blitz is an intricately tattooed and muscular Nazi vampire who deals with enemies through a combination of psychic manipulation and a razor-sharp scythe.
Hellsing is available on a variety of different mediums if you would like to watch, and has become a staple of Netflix anime.